Asset manager Greensolver ticks off once again trio of international standards to provide organizational, environmental and health and safety best practice.
Committed in delivering high quality services to its customer and being ahead of its competitor, Greensolver has just renew its ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certifications
Each standard guarantee safe services, reliable and of good quality for the following areas:
- ISO 9001 is the international standard for quality management system. It demonstrates that Greensolver management system is able to respond effectively and regularly to the expectations of our customers.
- ISO 14001 is the international standard for environmental management, which proves the existence of an environmental approach for managing the impacts of our activities on the environment and which demonstrates its effectiveness and permanent followed.
- OHSAS 18001 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification, demonstrating the effectiveness of the management system of health and safety at work, to minimize actual and potential risks that expose our staff and any other stakeholders in connection with the activity of our business.
The audit is performed over a day and analyzes the following:
- The process in place,
- The conformity of the management system with the standards requirements,
- Quality, environmental and H&S risks and how the company looks to handle them,
- Main objective of the company regarding its certification.
Following the merger with Dutch PLY Energy early 2016, this 2nd round of certification certifies not only the French office but also the Dutch & English ones, as well as each asset under operation for each of the three offices.
This trio of standards confirms the firm’s commitment to the highest possible levels of quality management, sustainability and health and safety. Moreover, through securing ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHAS18001 certification, Greensolver is able to provide its clients with the security that their own reporting and management standards are replicated by their suppliers.